Thursday, November 4, 2010

News - Politics Politics

So, our esteemed Premier, Gordon Campbell, has resigned.  I almost missed that with all the action down south.  The House is now the Republicans, but the Democrats retain the Senate, barely.   Wowee!  Them tea partiers know how to party at the voting station.  I'm not sure if I like the tea party express, but not that cool with unions being involved so deeply in elections either.  So, I guess it all balances out.  Anyway, not my country, but it is fascinating.  I wonder who will be our next Premier here in British Columbia?  I hope he or she will get rid of that HST, since 70% of the voters did NOT want it, but Mr. Campbell (as is typical of many Liberals) knows what's best for us little citizens.  We can barely tie our shoelaces without the government showing us how to do it.

That's my opinion, for whatever it's worth ... I guess = 1 vote, 'eh!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow daisies

Yellow daisies
taken in Nanaimo

White daisies

White daisies
field of daisies taken in Nanaimo