Monday, January 3, 2011

Holidays - The New Year Begins

It's January 3 already!  Not two seconds ago, it seems, I was preparing snacks for a party on New Years Eve.  It was a fun party, by the way.  Eight of us just chatting, having a few drinks (champagne at midnight), snacking on snacks, and listening to music.  Then we turned the tv on for the countdown.  Yet, here I am, already thinking about my course at uni ... I have to get my laptop up to scratch because it's a third year online short story writing class.  I am doing an online course because I will be away for two months in Germany, assisting my daughter while she has her third baby.  I am so excited.  I will be doing a lot of writing, picture taking, and sketching with all the inspiration of a new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow daisies

Yellow daisies
taken in Nanaimo

White daisies

White daisies
field of daisies taken in Nanaimo