Monday, March 19, 2012

Memoir: Catching Up

I haven't blogged since November 2011.  Time for some catchin' up.  

November 2011 - studying.  I was having a difficult time with Geography, but I passed, not well, but that's okay.
December 2011 - we went to visit my daughter in Calgary between Christmas and New Year.
January 2012 - back to studying:  Poetry and Liberal Studies.  Having fun with those and managed to write quite a lot of poems.
February 2012 - Pretty much the same as January.

I don't seem to be living a very exciting life at the moment, but I do live in my mind and on my computer a lot.  So, in those domains, I'm living it up!

Movies I've watched quite recently:
Adventures of Tin Tin - Awesome.  I grew up on the comics.
The Help - I really enjoyed this movie.  I'm glad it won so many oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow daisies

Yellow daisies
taken in Nanaimo

White daisies

White daisies
field of daisies taken in Nanaimo