Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life - My First Post

Awfully simple, straightforward title, but what the hey ... I'm not feeling terribly creative today.  So!  What to write?  What amazing and world exploding words can I place on this little white block that may shock, titilate, amuse, or just ho-hum you, my possible readers.  And, I do imagine you all to be in the thousands, feasting on the buffet of my words.

Well, I'm sorry.  I don't have much to say at this particular time.  Nothing happening today.  Oh .... wait!  I did volunteer, very briefly, at the air cadet HQ this morning.  And!  I am having coffee with a friend this afternoon.

That's the only little treat I can report, but tomorrow may bring exciting adventures. One never knows what's ahead of this time continuum stream.  Sometimes you float along happily, then find yourself (hopefully not too often) in the rapids that is the contrast to joy, trying to avoid the rocks, shooting the rapids into calm pools.  

At this point in my life, I am floating around in a calm pool, concentrating on my writing and studies, just after the the last two years of falling over a waterfall straight into the rapids, bumped a few rocks, and here I am .... I triumphed over that difficult journey.  Yesssss!

1 comment:

Yellow daisies

Yellow daisies
taken in Nanaimo

White daisies

White daisies
field of daisies taken in Nanaimo