Friday, October 28, 2011

Memoir - Summer 2011, part 2

Langebaan
During our stay in Germany, we decided to take a quick trip to South Africa.  I haven't been back in 15 years, and I was excited to see what has changed.  It was fantastic.  I wish we could've gone for longer than 2 weeks.  We spent time on the westcoast with my sister, then stayed with one of my best friends for just over a week.





Table Mt.

In the southern hemisphere it is winter, but we still went to the beach ..... a lot!  Also, went to the aquarium, the foreshore, visited other family, the wine route (of course), and a bird sanctuary where an owl sat on our heads.  It was a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow daisies

Yellow daisies
taken in Nanaimo

White daisies

White daisies
field of daisies taken in Nanaimo