Sunday, June 26, 2011

Memoir - Sundays 2011

One thing we love to do on Sundays, is go to the Fox and Hound pub/restaurant.  By we, I mean, myself and my two children who still live in Nanaimo ... sometimes a friend would come, or their dad if he's home for the weekend.  The restaurant has special roasts on Sundays, such as roast beef or lamb with roast potatoes that are "to die for".  One can play cards at the table, and we usually play rummy while we chat and catch up with the news from the previous week.  Or, just reminisce about family and friends or debate various issues, or tease each other.  It's fun!  I love it!  I don't have to cook ... big plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow daisies

Yellow daisies
taken in Nanaimo

White daisies

White daisies
field of daisies taken in Nanaimo